sábado, 30 de mayo de 2009

Eva Longoria

Working with the blog and posting our assignments here was fun and entertaining. Okay, I'll admit there were times when I forgot to post the things early, but it was very fun most of the time. I really liked the blog and also reading my teammates stories. I think it was a wonderful idea of yours making us have a blog and do the assignments here because its an interesting twist to the way we ordinary do our assignments and homeworks.

Mr. C you are an excellent teacher, you are always in a great mood and even though we must tire you every day, you alwyas treat us very nicely. Thank you for that and for being such a great teacher. I hope we continue having you us a teacher next semester, but if we don't we'll certainly miss you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario